4010 Pursue Liner Lock
*This item is not available for discounts at this time.
The Pursue is one of two limited-run CRKT® knives designed by visionary custom knifemaker Michael Walker. Inspired by one of Michael’s original zipper blade customs, it features a unique handle shape with an oversized pivot that tapers down to a slim end for a comfortable fit in the hand.
- Well Built: Made in Italy
- Premium Materials: Super Dense Twist™ Damasteel® blade steel for superior cutting performance
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- High Tech: Fat Carbon Dark Matter handle is strong and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
DesignerMichael WalkerTaos, New Mexico
Inducted into the Blade Magazine Hall of Fame in 2004 and credited with the invention of over 20 knife mechanisms, including the modern liner lock, Michael Walker is a force in the world of ultra-high-end custom knives. He started as a jeweler, later discovering a deep passion for folding knives as he was drawn to the combination of mechanical engineering, industrial design, and artistic expression. His striking shapes and elaborate patterns are immediately recognizable, and after decades in the business, he remains one of the most respected names in knifemaking.Designer Bio