4000 Monument™ Liner Lock
Blue / M390 Steel / Titanium Handle
Choose Your Blade Steel
*This item is not available for discounts at this time.
Few names in knifemaking command as much reverence as Michael Walker. The jeweler-turned-knifemaker is a true master of his craft, known for his artistic and ornate designs that transcend the usual definition of a knife. This is why we’re extremely proud to bring you the Monument™, one of two Michael Walker designs available in a limited run.
- Well Built: Made in Italy
- Premium Materials: Böhler M390 blade steel for superior cutting performance
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Strong and Lightweight: Titanium handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
DesignerMichael WalkerTaos, New Mexico
Inducted into the Blade Magazine Hall of Fame in 2004 and credited with the invention of over 20 knife mechanisms, including the modern liner lock, Michael Walker is a force in the world of ultra-high-end custom knives. He started as a jeweler, later discovering a deep passion for folding knives as he was drawn to the combination of mechanical engineering, industrial design, and artistic expression. His striking shapes and elaborate patterns are immediately recognizable, and after decades in the business, he remains one of the most respected names in knifemaking.Designer Bio