Black / MagnaCut Steel / Titanium Handle
Choose Your Blade Steel
*This item is not available for discounts at this time.
From acclaimed custom knifemaker Michael Walker comes the Fortuitous™, a pair of limited-run folders manufactured in Italy in collaboration with Lionsteel®. This model features MagnaCut blade steel that delivers exceptional edge retention and a titanium handle for lightweight strength. Finished in a flourish of artistic detail that evokes Michael’s custom designs. As beautiful as it is rare.
- Best-in-class performance: CPM MagnaCut provides uncompromised performance in toughness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Strong and Lightweight: Titanium handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
DesignerMichael WalkerTaos, New Mexico
Inducted into the Blade Magazine Hall of Fame in 2004 and credited with the invention of over 20 knife mechanisms, including the modern liner lock, Michael Walker is a force in the world of ultra-high-end custom knives. He started as a jeweler, later discovering a deep passion for folding knives as he was drawn to the combination of mechanical engineering, industrial design, and artistic expression. His striking shapes and elaborate patterns are immediately recognizable, and after decades in the business, he remains one of the most respected names in knifemaking.Designer Bio