*This item is not available for discounts at this time.
From world-renowned custom knifemaker Ken Onion, the Stylus™ is a lightweight and low-profile pocket knife that deftly balances form and function. This version offers upgraded materials compared to the Stylus™ Assisted, including a titanium handle and powerful CPM® S35VN™ blade steel, and forgoes assisted opening for a classic feel.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Premium Materials: S35VN blade steel provides superior cutting performance
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Strong and Lightweight: Titanium handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
DesignerKen OnionKaneohe, Hawaii
Ken is the real deal. The youngest ever inductee into the Blade Magazine Hall of Fame in 2008, Ken is recognized as one of the most innovative and successful knife designers of all time. In 1996 he created the first commercially successful assisted opening mechanism, and 20 years later unveiled his award-winning Field Strip Technology. Now, this world-changing innovation sets a new standard with Field Strip Gen II technology, a reinvention that’s bound to live up to its name.Designer Bio