K560KXP Redemption® Crossbar Lock
*This item is not available for discounts at this time.
The Redemption® is based on legendary knifemaker Ken Onion’s Deadman’s Hand custom, a tribute to the knives carried by the outlaws and poker players of the Wild West, and named after the aces-and-eights hand Wild Bill Hickok purportedly held at the time of his death. The Redemption® brings this classic folder into the modern age and is Ken’s first CRKT knife to incorporate a Crossbar Lock. Made in the U.S.A. in collaboration with Hogue Knives, it uses CPM MagnaCut blade steel for incredible strength and edge retention.
- Well Built: Made in the USA
- Best-In-Class Performance: MagnaCut provides uncompromised performance in toughness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance
- Useful Utility: Spear point blade with one false edge is up to any cutting task
- Classic Looks: Stainless steel bolster with G10 handle
- Ambidextrous Closing: Crossbar Lock can be easily closed right or left handed
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
Shipping & Returns
DesignerKen OnionKaneohe, Hawaii
Ken is the real deal. The youngest ever inductee into the Blade Magazine Hall of Fame in 2008, Ken is recognized as one of the most innovative and successful knife designers of all time. In 1996 he created the first commercially successful assisted opening mechanism, and 20 years later unveiled his award-winning Field Strip Technology. Now, this world-changing innovation sets a new standard with Field Strip Gen II technology, a reinvention that’s bound to live up to its name.Designer Bio