Knifemaker Alan Folts introduces the Minimalist® Katana, a design that’s just as much about control as it is capability. Following in the footsteps of the original Minimalist® with a slightly larger blade, you can still revel in its lightweight, portable composition for on-the-road versatility. Grabbing hold of the three finger grip handle, you’ll know right away—this is a Minimalist® through and through.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Strong and Visual: Micarta handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
DesignerAlan FoltsMelbourne, Florida
When it comes to knives, Alan knows all about giving back to the people. He climbed the ranks in college by entering knives in art shows. Since then he’s been adamant about teaching and passing on the skills of custom knife making to others. He specializes in one-of-a-kind fixed blades that have great ergonomics and sleek futuristic designs, such as the top selling Folts Minimalist ® Series.Designer Bio