3801KLCK +Liner Lock
*This item is not available for discounts at this time.
Matthew Lerch’s LCK + folding knife returns with upgraded materials and a fresh, all-black look. It starts with the titanium nitride-coated CPM® S35VN steel blade, which boasts improved toughness, exceptional wear resistance, and a razor-sharp edge. Move on to the handle and you’ll find marbled carbon fiber for a strong-but-lightweight feel, not to mention a striking appearance that accentuates the already sleek and elegant design.
- Premium Materials: CPM® S35VN™ blade steel provides superior cutting performance
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- High Tech: Carbon fiber handle is strong and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
DesignerMatthew LerchSussex, Wisconsin
What happens when you cross art and mechanics? You get something that looks like Matthew Lerch. Trained initially as a jeweler/watchmaker, he progressed into manufacturing and tool making. Now he has a few patents under his belt for innovations, like the Fire Safe®, and has been honored with some prestigious awards including the Buster Warenski award. Matt views knives as functional art, as evidenced in his Moxie™ and Blade Show award-winning Endorser™ design.Designer Bio