From cutting open boxes to slicing through envelopes, the KatanaX makes short work of the weekday grind. When it comes to everyday tasks, this manual OTF (out the front) knife from custom knifemaker Darriel Caston of D Rocket Design has everything you need and nothing you don’t. Small and agile, it can slip into any pocket or easily find a home on your desk.
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Strong And Lightweight: Grivory® handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Easy Opening: Manual out the front deploys the blade with push of the thumb
- Useful Utility: Lanyard to easily access and retain the knife
DesignerDarriel CastonFolsom, California
An electrical engineer by trade, Darriel Caston uses knife design as an avenue to express his artistic side. He has been making high-end folders for decades and has earned wide recognition for his detailed and intricate designs. More than tools, his knives stand on their own as works of art and conversation starters, finding their way into the display cases of collectors and the pockets of enthusiasts who appreciate the style and craftsmanship of a premium EDC.Designer Bio