Named after its 1st-century Norse forebear, the Skeggox is a compact bearded axe built to withstand the test of time. Designed by James Williams, this modern incarnation uses a full tang for exceptional strength and SK-5 carbon steel for superior edge retention. Go ahead, make the Vikings jealous.
- High Performance Steel: SK-5 carbon steel holds an edge well
- Enhanced Protection: Powder coating improves corrosion resistance
- Strong and Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Secure Grip: Contoured handle for exceptional control
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplatic sheath with compatible Molle clip mounting options
DesignerJames WilliamsVass, North Carolina
You don’t want to mess with Sensei James Williams. A former U.S. Army officer with more than 50 years of experience in the martial arts, he developed The System of Strategy. It’s a unique approach to unarmed combat that he teaches to Special Operations units and law enforcement worldwide. When he is armed, though, you’ll find him brandishing blades he’s created, like the Hisshou® and Hissatsu™ fixed blades, the Shizuka noh Ken™, and the now-legendary Hissatsu™ folder.Designer Bio