This Italian-made Crossbones knife is crafted with premium materials and is limited to just 500 units—so when they're gone, they're gone for good. Each knife comes with its limited edition number printed proudly on the blade.
- Limited Edition: Individually numbered to 500
- Well Built: Made in Italy
- Premium Materials: Böhler M390 blade steel provides superior cutting performance
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Strong and Lightweight: Titanium handle combines strength with minimal weight
DesignerJeff ParkMililani, Hawaii
One fateful day in 2005, he walked into Ken Onion’s shop in Kaneohe, Hawaii, and never left. Well, that’s not entirely true, but he’s certainly made an impact on the world-class knife maker and has learned a thing or two along the way. Jeff Park is a detail-oriented type of guy, and by that we mean he’s an absolute perfectionist, and it shows in his simple, yet flawless designs. He’s an artist in the most fundamental respect: form follows function, and his knives reflect a remarkable understanding of both.Designer Bio