With its dual-purpose head that features a standard axe blade on one side and a spike on the other, the Odr™ chops like an axe and breaks ground like a pick. It’s a versatile tool to have on hand at camp or home, perfect for splitting wood or breaking through rocky earth.
- Forged Tough: 1055 carbon steel provides durability and edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Multi-Purpose Utility: Easily split wood or use spike for penetration tasks
- Durable: Tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use
- Fire Treated: Tennessee hickory handle is burnt to add dark textures
DesignerElmer RoushBrasstown, North Carolina
Elmer has spent his fair share of time on the battlefield. But these days, what really gives him excitement is battling hot steel with a hammer as a blacksmith. He enjoys hand forging functional edged tools and brings over 40 years of experience to the Forged By War™ program. Axes, froes, hatchets, and historical replicas, such as Viking axes, are his specialty. Though his designs look modern, they’re actually based on tools and implements that go back thousands of years.Designer Bio