At first glance the Tailbone™ fixed blade outdoor knife passes as an ordinary neck knife with a paracord-wrapped handle. But in hand, it comes to life. The machine chain handle moves for superb ergonomics but remains perfectly rigid when cutting or slicing. It’s highly usable and perfectly unexpected.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Full Control: Grooves on blade for cutting control
- Useful Utility: Flexible machine chain handle ergonomically rests in your hand while rigid in vertical cutting
- Traditional Wrap: Cord wrapped handle is highly functional and provides grip
- Lightweight Utility: Thermoplastic sheath protects the blade when not in use
DesignerT.J. SchwarzBoise, Idaho
TJ was destined to be a car designer. In high school he discovered his uncanny ability to draw cars—in fact, he was so good at it that by the time he was in college, he was accepting commissions from classic car owners. Just as his career was starting down the automotive path, his good friend Bill Koenig of Koenig Knives intervened and everything shifted. Once he got a taste of knife design, he never looked back. So when he says, “engineered for performance,” he means it.Designer Bio