Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: [email protected]
The Ignitor™ T is built around the same elegant frame as the standard version, with a deep finger choil and reassuring pommel that will feel right at home in your hand. But the T edition adds even more versatility. It still uses fast Assisted Opening, smooth IKBS bearings, and easy-to-sharpen, high-carbon steel, but the 3.5-inch drop-point blade is now coated for corrosion resistance and features Veff Serrations™ to cut through rope and other fibrous material.
- Extremely Sharp: Veff Serrations™ provide superior cutting power of rope and straps
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Enhanced Protection: Black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
|Blade Length||3.48" (88.29 mm)|
|Blade Edge||Veff Serrations™|
|Blade Thickness||0.11" (2.69 mm)|
|Overall Length||7.69" (195.28 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.26" (108.28 mm)|
|Weight||3.60 oz. (102.06 g)|
|Style||Assisted Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|
Ken Steigerwalt designed the Ignitor™ to be a streamlined and capable everyday carry. The textured G10 handle provides a positive grip in any conditions, wet or dry, and the internal liner lock not only secures the blade when open, but allows for easy one-handed closing and helps maintain the handle’s seamless exterior. When combined with the deep-carry clip, the Ignitor™ rides low and comfortably in your pocket until it’s time to get to work.
And we won’t lie — it also looks particularly good in all black.
How Assisted Opening works
It’s held securely closed in your pocket, but initiate the deployment, and part way through the rotation the blade swings open at impressive speed for simple, powerful, one-handed opening.
Ever since he was a kid, if Ken needed a knife, he just made one. His first one was built from a saw blade at the kitchen table using a vise, files, and sandpaper. Needless to say, he’s gone on to create more highly designed knives that have won him 11 Blade Show awards in seven consecutive years, including two Best Folders awards and one Best Folder of the Year. He also co-designed the patented Fire Safe® safety innovation, which is used on many CRKT® blades.