Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ibi™ /ee-bee/ is an everyday carry folding knife designed in the spirit of a self-defense tool. With clean lines and a copper ringed backspacer, it’s got both an excellent grip and the ability to give you an upper edge. The nondescript carry that packs big power.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Visual Appeal: Copper backspacer ring
|Blade Length||2.71" (68.73 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.11" (2.90 mm)|
|Overall Length||7.50" (190.50 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.81" (122.22 mm)|
|Weight||2.80 oz. (79.38g)|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|
Designer Jesper Voxnaes of Loegstrup, Denmark knows that simplicity and usability are by no means mutually exclusive. In the spirit of designing at the crossroads of both, he created the Ibi™ with a strong sheepsfoot blade crafted of D2 steel and finished with a black stonewash. The matching G10 handle is highly grippy and meets the copper ringed backspacer to enhance the grip during both casual use and in self-defense situations. The IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smoothly and quickly.
The nondescript knife that always comes in clutch.
When Jesper needs to test a design, he only has to step into his own backyard. The harsh elements and conditions of the fjords and forests in his native Denmark do the rest. When he was starting out, no one was making the kind of knives he wanted to design so he learned by trial and error. Apparently his efforts paid off given his IF Award in 2013 for one of the Top European Designs. Now he creates and uses knives like the Amicus® as he sails, camps, and drives off-road. Which is more often than not.