Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom knife maker Russ Kommer recognized the need for a simple and affordable emergency tool. Newly redesigned, the ExiTool® is highly ergonomic and even more covert when attached to a seatbelt. Don’t turn the ignition without it close at hand.
- Fast Action: Quickly cuts through seat belts and straps in emergency
- Glass Breaker: Steel glass breaker for passenger side windows in emergency situations
- Emergency Rescue: Exitool attaches to seatbelt for quick deployment
- Safety When Clipped: Safety cone tip cover for window breaker protects while stowed
- Built Tough: Glass-reinforce handle is durable and textured for grip
|Blade Length||0.65" (16.51 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.02" (0.51 mm)|
|Overall Length||5.88" (149.45 mm)|
|Sheath Weight||1.20 oz. (34.02g)|
From his shop in Fargo, North Dakota, Russ designed the ExiTool® to fit unobtrusively onto any standard seat belt with a simple folding clasp. It includes a seat belt cutter and a tungsten carbide window breaker with a protective covering. The seat belt cutter has been carefully designed so that is nearly impossible for even the smallest fingers to accidentally reach the blade. The blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel and will cut seat belts in one quick pull.
An incredibly compact tool built to serve a life-saving purpose.
Fargo, North Dakota
To say Russ is an outdoorsman is a bit of an understatement. A professional fishing and hunting guide, he started making knives when one of his clients brought him a custom knife and dressed an entire moose—without sharpening it. Since then he’s made it his duty to build the kind of tools only he would use. It just so happens his Bear Claw’s™, and Hoist’N Lok®, are the kinds other hunters use as well.