Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: [email protected]
TECHLINER™ SUPER SHORTY PEN
- Secure Cap: Magnetic ends secure cap and attach to surfaces
- Strong and Lightweight: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight
- Visual Appeal: Blue anodized body
- Compact Size: Easy to carry
- Write Anywhere: Ink cartridge developed for extreme environmental conditions
Artist and machinist Mike Bond first dreamed up the Techliner™ Super Shorty in his shop in Pearl City, Hawaii. Crafted with 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, it’s super lightweight and houses a black SCHMIDT® MegaLine 4889 M for reliable writing from the tropics to the arctic. This new iteration is blue and compact so it tucks neatly into a shirt pocket. A strong magnet on both the cap and the end of the pen stick securely to metal surfaces so you’ll never find yourself without.
Skip the plastic and opt for a pen that lasts.
Bond, Mike Bond…a last name with big shoes to fill. But, if you ask Mike, he’ll tell you he’s more Q than James (we still think he’s a secret agent). Mike is well known for his contributions to the multi-tool and pen market with his utility-enhanced carabiners and his patented magnetically capped pen, the TechLiner. Head honcho at Ti2 Design, Mike operates his shop on the island of Oahu and is known throughout the EDC industry as a consummate gadgeteer.