Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHENANIGAN™ BLACK WITH VEFF SERRATIONS™
CRKT® reintroduces the classic Shenanigan™ Series, the everyday workhorse folding knives designed by world renowned knife designer, Ken Onion. Powerfully durable, its 3.35” black stonewash blade with Veff Serrations™ breezes through rope and cord. Paired with Ken’s award-winning Assisted Opening innovation and IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system for super smooth, fast opening—despite what the name might imply, this classic line is here to get the job done.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Enhanced Protection: Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Extremely Sharp: Veff Serrations™ provide superior cutting power of rope and straps
- Secure And Comfortable: Injection molded handle with texture for grip
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
|Blade Length||3.35" (85.12 mm)|
|Blade Edge||Veff Serrations™|
|Blade Thickness||0.12" (2.95 mm)|
|Overall Length||8.19" (207.98 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.86" (123.32 mm)|
|Weight||3.60 oz. (102.06g)|
|Handle||Glass reinforced nylon|
|Style||Assisted Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|
How Assisted Opening Works
It's held securely closed in your pocket, but initiate the deployment, and part way through the rotation the blade opens at impressive speed for simple, powerful, one-handed opening.
Ken is the real deal. The youngest ever inductee into the Blade Magazine Hall of Fame in 2008, Ken is recognized as one of the most innovative and successful knife designers of all time.
In 1996 he created the first commercially successful assisted opening mechanism, and 20 years later unveiled his award-winning Field Strip Technology. Now, this world-changing innovation sets a new standard with Field Strip Gen II technology, a reinvention that’s bound to live up to its name.