Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: [email protected]
Designed by Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida, the Fawkes soars above what you’d expect from any utility knife—its sleek presence making it the everyday carry that stands out equally in performance as it does in aesthetics. Featuring Ken Onion’s award-winning Assisted Opening innovation and IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system for smooth opening, the knife’s prominent flipper deploys the 2.74” drop point utility blade. Born from salvaged parts, this exclusive CRKT® design is the persistent all-around tool you can rely on.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: reversible clip option provides secure carry
|Blade Length||2.74" (69.52 mm)|
|Blade Finish||Titanium Nitride|
|Blade Thickness||0.11" (2.90 mm)|
|Overall Length||6.50" (165.10 mm)|
|Closed Length||3.74" (95.07 mm)|
|Weight||3.00 oz. (85.05 g)|
|Style||Assisted Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|
How Assisted Opening Works
It's held securely closed in your pocket, but initiate the deployment, and part way through the rotation the blade opens at impressive speed for simple, powerful, one-handed opening.
When it comes to knives, Alan knows all about giving back to the people. He climbed the ranks in college by entering knives in art shows. Since then he’s been adamant about teaching and passing on the skills of custom knife making to others. He specializes in one-of-a-kind fixed blades that have great ergonomics and sleek futuristic designs, such as the top selling Folts Minimalist ® Series.