Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: [email protected]
Following in the footsteps of the original Ripsnort™, designer Philip Booth ushers in the next chapter with the Ripsnort™ II. The cleaver style blade is slightly larger than the original, yet still thin as a razor and ready for hard use. Matching the original in performance, the Ripsnort™ II continues to be a fan-favorite carry with more power packed into a folding knife design. It won’t be hard to make a solid impression with the Ripsnort™ II—this low-profile folding knife stands out in style and function.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: high carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Easy Opening: thumb stud allows for fast opening with one hand
- Strong and Lightweight: glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
|Blade Length||3.48" (88.49 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.13" (3.23 mm)|
|Overall Length||8.28" (210.34 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.81" (122.22 mm)|
|Weight||6.20 oz. (175.77 g)|
|Handle||Glass-Reinforced Nylon w/Stainless Steel Inlay|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|
Philip Booth is a modern day version of a human phoenix—when his art studio burned down in the late 80’s, it left his life’s work of paintings and art prints reduced to ashes. Instead of letting it knock him down, he was reborn as a knife maker, and has since swept up a handful of prestigious awards like the Blade Show’s 2016 Most Innovative Design award, and their 2005 Best of the Rest award. He’s a mechanically orientated artist, and his innovative, artful tools are proof.