Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: [email protected]
BUTTE WITH S35VN BLADE STEEL
We reimagined the Lucas Burnley-designed Butte folding knife for this limited-edition upgrade, incorporating a carbon fiber handle and S35VN blade steel. Available only on CRKT.com, it brings a premium look and feel to an everyday carry.
- Strong And Simple: Deadbolt® lock provides incredible strength and it's easy to use
- Premium Materials: CPM® S35VN™ blade steel provides superior cutting performance
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- High Tech: Carbon fiber handle is strong and lightweight
- Strong and Lightweight: titanium liners combine strength with minimal weight
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
|Blade Length||3.35" (85.04 mm)|
|Blade Finish||Titanium Nitride|
|Blade Thickness||0.12" (3.00 mm)|
|Overall Length||7.94" (201.63 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.59" (116.54 mm)|
|Weight||3.90 oz. (110.56 g)|
|Style||Assisted Folding Knife w/Deadbolt® Lock|
Named for the hills that surround Burnley’s hometown of Bend, Oregon, the Butte takes the styling of a hunting knife and hones it into a folding design. Burnley calls it a “modern classic,” integrating traditional looks with the latest materials and capabilities—including Deadbolt®, a first for a Burnley knife. It also features Assisted Opening with IKBS™ bearings for fast and smooth one-handed operation.
This small-batch version of the Butte puts superior materials in an everyday pocket knife. S35VN blade steel offers excellent edge retention with easier sharpening, while the carbon fiber handle shaves off over an ounce of weight compared to the standard version. And it’s still built for all-day comfort, with snappy action, plenty of tactile feedback, and a deep carry clip that lets it ride low in the pocket.
When you ask Lucas what drew him to the knife world as a teenager, he’ll tell you it was stories of survival, off-path adventures with his father, and a healthy dose of action movies.
Over the years, he has experimented with a broad range of styles to artfully combine classical examples with modern materials and techniques, such as with his Obake™ knife. Lucas believes knives are a personal expression of independence. We couldn’t agree more.