Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: [email protected]
WILLIAMS TACTICAL APPLICATIONS FLASHLIGHT
- Durable Aluminum w/Removable Clip
- Black Anodized Finish
- Multiple Light Modes w/SOS Feature
|Overall Length||4.84" (122.94 mm)|
|Weight||3.10 oz. (87.88 g)|
|Handle||Aluminum w/Black Anodized Finish|
|Batteries||CR123A 3V Lithium|
The hard-coat, black, anodized aluminum bodies are tough and strong for lasting durability.
Projected lens reflectors provide maximum output and brightness of blinding light. Caution is advised when using the lights; do not flash directly into the eyes for extended periods.
The industrial grade rubberized, tail cap button is pushed to control the multiple light modes.
Tactical Applications Flashlight Modes –
High Mode Functions (Bezel Out) 320 lumens - Approx. 150 minutes of run time.
1. Momentarily On–Slightly depress the on-off button with your thumb or index finger to temporarily activate the light. Release and the light turns off.
2. Fully On–Depress the on-off button until it clicks to fully activate the light. Click to turn off.
3. Strobe On–Quickly depress the on-off button twice to activate the strobe. Fully click the final press to lock into a constant blinding strobe mode. Click to turn off.
Low Mode Functions (Bezel In)
1st click displays a low 3 lms light with 286 hrs. of run time.
2nd click turns the light off.
3rd click displays a mid 10 lms light with 40 hrs of run time.
4th click turns the light off.
5th click displays a max 75 lms light with 8.5 hrs. run time.
6th click turns the light off.
7th click displays (S.O.S.) with 75 lms and 26 hrs. run time.
8th click turns the light off.
After the flashlight has been off for 2 seconds, it resets to the original settings.
*Run times may vary depending on batteries and conditions.
Vass, North Carolina
You don’t want to mess with Sensei James Williams. Trust us. A former U.S. Army officer with more than 50 years of experience in the martial arts, he developed The System of Strategy. It’s a unique approach to unarmed combat that he teaches to Special Operations units and law enforcement worldwide. When he is armed, though, you’ll find him brandishing blades he’s created, like the Hisshou® and Hissatsu™ fixed blades, the Shizuka noh Ken™, and the now-legendary Hissatsu™ folder.