Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: [email protected]
Like an old-world Persian fixed-blade, the Ritual™ Black folding knife is an all-black version of the Ritual™. It features the same long, drastic blade curve and a new black resin-infused fiber handle. This ancient looking blade is fit for modern carry thanks to the powerful Assisted Opening innovation that snaps open at lightning-fast speeds. It’s perfect for doing battle in ancient Persia and for making quick work of a package on your doorstep.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: Sandvik 14C28N™ blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Strong and Visual: Resin infused fiber handle with stainless steel bolster combines strength with visual appeal
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
|Blade Length||4.37" (110.97 mm)|
|Blade Steel||Sandvik 14C28N|
|Blade Thickness||0.13" (3.25 mm)|
|Overall Length||9.88" (250.83 mm)|
|Closed Length||5.49" (139.50 mm)|
|Weight||6.10 oz. (172.93 g)|
|Handle||Fiber Infused Resin w/Stainless Steel Bolster|
|Style||Assisted Folding Knife w/Liner Lock|
How It Works
It's held securely closed in your pocket, but initiate the deployment, and part way through the rotation the blade opens at impressive speed for simple, powerful, one-handed opening.
When it comes to knives, Alan knows all about giving back to the people. He climbed the ranks in college by entering knives in art shows. Since then he’s been adamant about teaching and passing on the skills of custom knife making to others. He specializes in one-of-a-kind fixed blades that have great ergonomics and sleek futuristic designs, such as the top selling Folts Minimalist ® Series.