Toll Free: 800-891-3100 Local: 503-685-5015 Fax: 503-682-9680 Email: [email protected]
Location: Kaneohe, Hawaii | Years Designing: 25
Ken is the real deal. The youngest ever inductee into the Blade Magazine Hall of Fame in 2008, Ken is recognized as one of the most innovative and successful knife designers of all time.
In 1996 he created the first commercially successful assisted opening mechanism, and 20 years later unveiled his award-winning Field Strip Technology. Now, this world-changing innovation sets a new standard with Field Strip Gen II technology, a reinvention that’s bound to live up to its name.
Now Shopping byShopping Options
- Category Hunting Remove This Item
- Blade Length 3” - 5” Remove This Item
- Activity Adventure Remove This Item
- Assisted Opening All Remove This Item
- Clear All
by Ken Onion, Kaneohe, Hawaii$124.00
- Easy Maintenance: Field Strip – take apart your knife for cleaning without tools
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Lightweight And Strong: Aluminum handle combines strength with minimal weight