Jeremy Valdez's charity of choice for this knife is the Green Beret Foundation. .
Established in 2016, the Forged by War® program spearheaded a collaboration between CRKT and Veterans, inviting real life warriors to apply their knowledge and experience to design a specialty line of mission-ready knives and tools. In addition to receiving commission on their designs, a portion of the profits are donated to the Veterans’ charity of choice. CRKT is proud to offer this dedicated collection to support the participating charities on a national level.
- Extremely Sharp: Veff Serration™ provides superior cutting power of rope and straps
- Enhanced Protection: Black oxide finish improves corrosion resistance
- Useful Utility: Knife, Phillips, flat screwdriver, bottle opener, and glass breaker
- Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Convenient: Adjustable wrench works on nuts and bolts
DesignerJeremy ValdezOlalla, Washington
Upon meeting Jeremy Valdez, our definiton of “American hero” shifted. He epitomizes bravery; after serving 14 years as a Special Forces Green Beret he’s serrved as the vice chief ambassador for the foundation. Further, he’s been recognized with two purple hearts, six bronze stars, one for valor, and the Special Forces Philip Neri award. So when renowned designer Bill Harsey stepped in to help Jeremy realize his longtime dream of designing his own knives, we jumped in to lend a hand. We’re proud to represent him and his breakout design in our Forged By War® program.Designer Bio